Tuesday, January 6, 2009

True Friendship

True Friendship

Numerous times we stumble upon this utterance “Friendship”
But how many of us are in fact conscious about the true wisdom of this priceless word...????
Who is a friend???
A person with whom we spend majority of our time??
A person whom we consider as prime??
A person with whom we shout loud??
A person with whom we freak out??
A person with whom we share our thoughts & feelings??
A person with whom we share our academic evils??
A person who makes us happy??
A person with whom we get crazy??

Aforementioned phrases will certainly appeal to majority of us and we will agree that a person who has some or all of these traits, we call them as our friends…

But unquestionably we overlook the true sense of friendship…

We often tend to associate friendship with happiness…
We often tend to deem every person who is nice to us as our friend…
We often tend to neglect the basic essence of friendship...i.e. TRUST...
We often tend to confuse self interest of the other person with CARE...
We often tend to perplex infatuation with LOVE...
We often assume that our partners in cheerfulness will be the partners in wretchedness...

In point of fact we all live in a delusion that all the persons whom we consider as our friends are really so!!!

But!!!! True Friendship isnt what we actually perceive it to be...

There is a thin line of disparity between the “so-called friends” & the “true friends”...

True friends, as the name insinuate is a person who is a luster in our dim life…
The one whom we can trust for every thing.. the one with whom life seems to be a better place to live in..the one who gives a reason to smile in the times of sorrow. the one who links his heart with ours.…..the one who perceives our tribulations as his..the one who n-joys our success.. the one who makes us move onn in the times of hardship!!!!

A true friend says::-

Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow u….
Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead u..
Just walk besides me and be my friend!!!!!

We have discussed the surface level inference of true friendship. Now lets get into the oceanic depth of true friendship and ponder upon facets of this kinship!!!

TRUE FRIENDSHIP IZ:

A blessing of god

A true friend is an edifice on which foundation of a jubilant and successful life is led….a blessing in a true sense signifies a true friends disposition….a true friend is a friend in need. the one who enjoys our success. the one who keeps us refrain from all the evils. the one who gives a shoulder to cry..the ones who gives motivation to try. the one who increases happiness manifolds…the one who lightens adversity by dividing and sharing the load…
not every one is so lucky to get such a friend as it is not a relation which can be bought, it certainly is the blessing of god…for a true friend it goes like:


I thank god for being so kind,
Without true friend my world would have been blind,
I don’t have the words to express my feeling,
Having a true friend iz surely a blessing….





A little heaven on earth

If you think that world means nothing, think again!! You might mean the world to someone else….
A true friend is the one for whom we mean a lot. our happiness makes them smile and our desolation makes them frown…
The thread of feelings that binds this divine relation makes it a genuine heart felt friendship….the way they care for each other,the way they admire each other makes them feel astounding. they tend to make a little heaven of happiness on this earthy atmosphere…true friend makes u realize that there is some one who cares for u all the time..things may go tough at times, but a true friend smoothens all the roughs and makes it fine….

I woke up at night,
With a sense of fright…
A nightmare it was,
That took my breathe off..
And suddenly I smiled,
As my true friends thought came in ma mind…
I said to myself,
However dreadful the things may turn
And whether its day or nite
I have a true friend by my side
Who is my strength to turn the sorrows to delight..



No Barter System

A give and take system iz referred to as barter system…a true friend iz the one who goes just contrary to this system….radically, a true friend just believes in giving without any expectation of inward benefit… it’s a blissful deal which leads to eternal satisfaction which one gets by helping as a true friend…..as they say “in true friendship the more u give,the more u gain”…


Sometime my mind asks why??
Why I care for u ??
Where my selfishness goes when it comes to u??
Why my happiness iz with yours??
Why I always want to see u happy??
THAN
My heart answered!!!
“simply because u r my true friend”



A Perpetual bond


Friendship iz all about linking the cords between two hearts that creates a never ending bond…a bond of trust,loyality and affection which will end only when the sun starts rising from the west…as they say “Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget. for a true friend underneath holds spot on:



I thought of tomorrow,
And I donno wats gona be my sorrow…
I may come across many pals,
I may hang our with many girls….
My destiny may play a horrific game,
Doesn’t matter whether I go UK or Ukraine…
All things may change in my life,
But our friendship will always be alive..
Years may fly,
Tears may dry,
But my friendship with u will never die…



A true friend thus iz a real gem!!! We are not that fortunate to have god with us on this earth…but I guess god iz the one who sends true friends to help us lead our lives in the best possible way!!! We just have to realize who they are and just make them a part of our life…

People talk about angels. I have never seen any. BUT I bet an angel cant be better than my true friends
... it just cant be…!!!

Here we are!!!
This is what a true friend is all about….
Its has been rightly said:

life is not a bed of roses,
bt it wasn’t supposed to be a bed wholly constructed of thorns either…

Yes Guys!!!


life gives us all feasible opportunities to tune in with the best people around….
We just need to find them, respect them and keep them as a treasure…

If world gives me one reason to be frown, I am proud to say my true friends will give me hundred reasons to smile..
It is been said that it takes half our life to find true friends and half of it keeping them.. I am lucky to have spent less then half my life finding my true friends & wish to spend the rest keeping the relation intact...


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work man.
Nice Initiaitive and Good thoughts u've put on.

Anonymous said...

Helo buddy... Nyc lines u've writen.. Keep up d gud work.. N i'm sure lots n lots f people'll get inspired by ur work. This is your 1st article n i'm alrdy a fan f ur articles.. As hiren pointed, really nice inititative u've taken up.. Jus carry on th it.. FRIENDSHIP is really the most divine of all relations in this world.. It is the voyage and never an end.. I hope the saga of our friendship also last forever and ever.. Njoy life, tc...
-Abhishek chhabra

Unknown said...

very good work u've done. its really impressive. of course true friends is found rare in life but if u found 1 time true frnd means u r the luckiest person in whole world. true friendship is like heart beat its never stop ever, its like soul its still alive after the death of man.its a feeling that always b there u may in touch or not.....

Pranav pagaria said...

I express my gratitude for your gentleness to spare your precious time in reading my article& heartily acknowlegde your priceless comments. I'l try to improve my work and live upto your expectations in future ....

Anonymous said...

nice dude
u have really good heart.I think you deserve for the best things in life
and you should keep your boll rolling.
Best of Luck!!!!
Bhupendra

Anonymous said...

Good job..

Unknown said...

I'm highly impressed after reading ur article Mr.Pagaria....it was so true dat i was wholly into it....FRIENDS mean a lot 2 me also....but i think ur more lucky den me 2 hav TRUE FRNZ in ur life which made u write such an interesting article....so ol da best 4 ur future n i know u'll achieve everythin u want in life...n do continue writing ur articles!!!!!!
ANKITA.

Anonymous said...

XPRESSION....quite impressive haan....pranav u write really well...i din knew ur so gud at dis even....nywayz it was gr8 to know abt ur feelings on "TRUE FRNSHIP" as dey r really true...continue writing dear....ol da best!!!
ANKITA JAIN.

Anonymous said...

hi pranav , dis iz Niti ur articles r realy worth reading, nd d best waz the true frndshp one. ur articles tuk the words frm my heart dear. keep doin wid ur wrk nd keep writin such gud articles. ALL THE BEST

Sarthak said...

Luved the blog, Prnav... Never knew u were such a creativ writr. Gr8 Job... Keep it up ... Expecting a lot from you in our Communique...Cheers!!