Monday, January 12, 2009

The Girl I met

The Girl I Met

We come across many people in our lives….. let me introduce u to a girl whom I met yesterday …

Here she came with an elusive intensity that glorified the surrounding…it seems as if sun has emanated to announce the dawn showering the weeny rays and enlightening our hearts…gosh!!! her appearance was a pleasure to see….

Then she came a bit closer and I could see her glittery hairs all cuddled into a red band matching her dress. some of the left loose hair splits were sprinkling over her face..so blessed are thoz hair splits to feel the captivating touch of her face..

She came still nearer and spoke to me….the words from her mouth were coated with hell amount of sweetness. in my mind I called her sweetu...it felt as if even insulting words from her mouth will shower blessings on me…her tone…her voice…wow!! I felt like this is the voice that I would love to listen throughout my life with all deference…

I dared twittering into her eyes…peeping inn was a mesmerizing xperience…i could see a glorious sea in her eyes..full of charm and asking me to forget the rest of the world and enter the pretty and cute world of her sweet looking blackish eyes…

I some how moved my eyes away from hers for the fear of being drowned in sweet aroma of her oceanic eyes……

We had some chat and I cracked a joke…
There she smiled!!!
The innocence in her smile was like a little child smiling her heart out only to bring happiness of the faces of people around..
I felt like doin woogly woogly woosh with her chuuby cheecks…bt offcourse I couldn’t have dared to do so..


Fortunately I had a chance to strike a chord with her. Though it was a cute little conversation abt our economy I was spellbound having discovered her awareness abt the so called “not my forte types topic” She certainly was well versed with the business jargons….and she was bestowed with an intelligent mind…as they say “beauty with brains”…

Her dressing sense waz none less then a perfect bliss to watch….
Though she wore western outfits,but the dress wasn’t revealing or proactive but extremely graceful which only addeded more delight to her charismatic personality…

She waz looking as fresh as erly morning dew…as soothing as a silky touch on your face.. as lovely as the blues of sky…as sweet as a jelly mounting over a pudding..

Her flaunting frills perfected her look…it was a pleasure to admire her beauty…
She went away in minutes leaving behind long life memories for me…..

I wished if i could be deserving enough to meet her again…and I wished if I could do anything for her some time.. i jzzz wishhhh!!!


1 comment:

Purusharth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.